By offering great, expertly-administered benefits packages, smart businesses attract and retain top-quality employees. Putting Keystone HR in charge of Benefits Administration for your company can improve the benefits you offer—and improve your bottom line.
By leveraging our internal benefits programs and partnering with Benefits experts, Keystone HR can:
- Negotiate lower premiums and expanded employee options for health insurance packages;
- Provide access to a broader range of prospective insurance providers;
- Provide access to our amazing 401(k) plan at no charge to the client company.
- Provide access to incidental, supplemental, and other optional employee-paid insurance packages.
Best of all, we do it all with minimal need for your attention or direct involvement.
Of course, Keystone HR offers first class administration of a full range of employee benefits, including:
- Health Insurance — Including training, enrollment, documentation, recordkeeping and reporting;
- Retirement Planning — Development and deployment of 401(k) retirement savings plans, including training, enrollment, documentation, recordkeeping and reporting, with or without matching employer contributions;
- Vacation/Sick Pay — For companies offering PTO (paid time off) in any form, Keystone HR can manage scheduling, tracking, recordkeeping, and integration with payroll systems;
- Optional/Supplemental Insurance — Keystone HR can provide your employees with access to a full range of employee-paid supplemental insurance packages, including AFLAC supplemental, long and short-term disability, and life insurance—all without any cost or administrative involvement by you.